Our aim is to assist, reassure and support people of all ages to gain or retain independent mobility by providing high quality information, advice and assessments.
Our Key Services
East Anglian DriveAbility is here to help keep disabled and elderly people mobile and independent.
- Comprehensive assessment of fitness to continue or return to driving
- Specialist advice and information on car adaptations and driving
- Assessment and advice for disabled people who have difficulties
accessing a vehicle as a passenger or driver
- Specialist driving tuition
- Motorcycle assessments
- Assessment for and advice on outdoor powered scooters
- Help and advice for parents with disabled children who have problems relating to transport and mobility
Been today for Andrew’s driving assessment with hand controls. Brilliant from start to finish. Great, friendly, approachable professional people. All in all a very positive experience, the start of the next step in Andrew’s progress.
Would like to thank the staff who reassured my mum who was very nervous very friendly and professional service would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for carrying out my driving assessment today! I had an amazing day. I can’t even put into words what the chance to get back on the road means to me. I can’t wait to get started!
I had a lovely time when I visited. Everyone I met was so friendly and welcoming. I felt very much at ease when I had my assessment. Everything was explained to me very clearly as to what would be happening, and I didn’t feel rushed into doing anything. If I knew of anyone who was looking to be assessed for driving, I would certainly be mentioning East Anglian DriveAbility.