East Anglian DriveAbility
The East Anglian assessment
centre for people with disabilities
01842 753 029
Our Key Services
East Anglian DriveAbility is here to help keep disabled and elderly people mobile and independent.
- Comprehensive assessment of fitness to continue or return to driving.
- Specialist advice and information on car adaptations and driving with disabilities.
- Assessment and advice for disabled people who have difficulties accessing a vehicle as a passenger or driver.
- Specialist driving tuition.
- Motorcycle Assessments.
- Assessment for and advice on outdoor powered scooters and wheelchairs.
- Help and advice for parents with disabled children who have problems relating to transport and mobility.
- Free Information Service on aspects of outdoor mobility.
- Assessments and reports for legal purposes.